No products in the cart.
This homemade shower curtain cleaner recipe does a great job of removing mold and mildew.
What You’ll Need:
• A good sized spray bottle.
• 1/2 bottle or so of white vinegar, depending on the size of the spray bottle
• 5 drops of your favorite Pure Care dishwashing detergent
(the essential oils in it will leave your shower smelling clean and fresh)
• Fill the spray bottle halfway with vinegar
• Add 6-7 drops of the dish detergent and fill the bottle with water
• Shake well to mix ingredients
• Spray down the shower curtain.
Keep the spray bottle handy in the shower and give the shower curtain a good spray after each use.