The air inside of your home can carry health hazards that can irritate your nose, throat, and eyes. Toxin laden air can make you dizzy or give you a headache and even lead to long-term issues like respiratory issues, heart disease or cancer. To decrease the chances of indoor toxins, use non-toxic household cleaning products and leave shoes at the door to avoid tracking toxins through your home. It’s also important to keep your home as dust free as possible. Using a microfiber duster and mop will make picking up dust easy and you won’t need to use cleaning products. Also important is to make sure your home is well ventilated. It’s also a good idea to let fresh air into your home as often as possible, even during the winter months.